The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
You must have read the assigned readings before completing this assignment, so be sure that you have done so. This assignment requires that you evaluate a speaker or oral presentation according to the criteria that I have provided below. Be sure to view and carefully listen to the TED Talk speaker and respond to the items below in complete sentence form.
Click the Link here to view the TED Talks video that you will evaluate.(Links to an external site.)
After you have studied the video, respond to the following items. What you are going to do is evaluate the speaker and indicate whether or not he has included the following components in his oral presentation. For instance, the first term is “Anecdote.” An “anecdote” is defined in the chapter as “A long example told as a story.” So, when you evaluate/examine the speaker, you would identify whether or not he provided an anecdote in his presentation and brief stately which anecdote he used.
1) Name one anecdote the speaker used in his presentation.
2) Briefly state who you believe to be the audience for his oral presentation.
3) Did the writer appeal to “ethos”? Briefly state how.
4) Did the writer appeal to “logos”? Briefly state how.
5) Was the introduction appealing and interesting? State why and how.
6) Did the writer appeal to “ethos”? Briefly state how.
7) What do you believe to be the purpose of the speaker’s oral presentation?
8) What do you believe to be the tone of the speaker’s oral presentation?
9) Did the speaker provide any visuals, like a power point, etc. ? Do you think that he should have provided visuals? Why or why not. Explain.
10) Give an overall thumbs up or thumbs down to the presentation. State why you gave a thumbs up or thumbs down.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more