You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
1. Harro, Cycle of Liberation (pp. 627-634) (See attachment) (150 words)
2. Adams, Hopkins, Shlasko, Introduction: Classism (pp. 163-149). (See attachment) (150 words)
3. Mantsios, Class in America—2006 (pp. 173-185). (See attachment) (150 words)
4. Oliver & Shapiro, Race, Wealth & Equality (pp.185-191). (See attachment) (150 words)
5. Williams, What’s Debt Got To Do With It? (pp. 192-195). (See attachment) (150 words)
6. hooks, White Poverty (pp. 214-217). (See attachment) (150 words)
7. Video: People Like Us: Social Class in America (100 words)
8. PowerPoint: Social Production Theory, cultural capital (see attachment) (150 words)
9. “Ten Chairs” Activity Lesson Plan (100 words)
10. Money on the mind (100 words)
11. Sklar: Imagine a country (See Attachment) (150 words)
12. Review: the grocery gap: who has access to food and why it matters (See attachment) (150 wrods)
13. Socioeconomic Class: Teachers’ Classroom Exercises (150 words)
Make sure you adhere to the critical consciousness requirement in the word document
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more