You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
topic: st. jude’s hospital
1. Cover Page, Project Title, Students Name, & Course Name
2. Introduction and overview of the organization selected.
3. What are the mission, vision and values of the organization?
4. Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of the organization.
Research for information on the organization.
5. Identify Three areas for improvement based on the SWOT analysis and develop three strategic goals
6. Outline short term/long terms objectives and what steps and procedures would be necessary for
achieving these objectives? How you will evaluate/control each strategy (and thus each objective) in
your plan. How will you know whether your strategy/objective is on target? Who will be
7. Keep in mind that resources may be scarce or limited. If you plan to do something, make sure that
you are considering costs/expenses and also how you will finance such activities.
8. Describe two approaches to marketing or promoting these goals within the organization or to the
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more