You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
Assignment #5: Observation of Teacher/Child Interactions –15 pts
SPS 04.05 SPS 11.01-04 SPS 52.0 SPS 53.0
Key Assessment for NAEYC STANDARD 3
Description: This assignment is a continuation of using the narrative observation. The focus this time is on teacher-child/children interactions.
• Record at least 3-5 observations of teacher-child/children interactions. Be professional and respect confidentiality. DO NOT observe during a teacher directed activity. The observer sits or stands apart from the interaction, writing down all behaviors and dialogue that occur during that interaction. (S3b)
• After you have recorded an objective record of events, analyze the teacher-child/children interactions by comparing it and contrasting it with the criteria for “Creating a Caring Community of Learners” from your DAP textbook (pp.150-152). (S3c)
• In a one to two page summary, compare and contrast the observed behavior with each of the seven paragraphs of appropriate practices. (State the criteria).
• Describe the benefits and uses of this type of authentic assessment. (S3a)
• Describe ways to form partnerships with families and professional colleagues to support assessment. (S3d)
• Include a statement about how you could create a caring community of learners in your classroom. (S3d)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more