The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Research Project Guidelines
Learning Outcome:The student will identify the theoretical foundations of various approaches to teaching and learning and reflect on them in relation to their personal philosophy of teaching and learning.
This assignment gives you the opportunity to explore the implementation of a learning theory in greater depth by reading further on a selected topic. You will select a particular theory (or instructional approach or overarching idea) from the course readings related to teaching, learning, and/or pedagogy (see the Themes/Guiding Questions Column of the Syllabus) and develop a Research Project that applies your chosen topic.
The following conceptual considerations should be explored in your assignment:
· Clearly describe the theory and its history
· Who are the main proponents of this theory, and what are their backgrounds/experiences/research areas?
· What are the most important “big ideas” from this theory?
· Based on this theory, consider the following questions:
o What is the purpose of education/learning?
o What is the role of the teacher?
o What is the role of the learner?
o How do we know learning has occurred?
o Does the larger socio–cultural context matter? If so, why? And if not, why not?
· Are there other theories that are aligned to or are compatible with this theory? How so?
· What are the critiques or limitations of this theory?
· How has this theory been applied in practice? What instructional approaches/curriculum/pedagogies are aligned to this theory?
· Does this theory resonate with your own experiences, beliefs, and practices as an educator? Why or why not? This section should be substantial as it is 30% of the project.
· You will need to read and reference from at least three primary academic sources and five practitioner articles
· You will have the option of sharing your project as a formal thesis, a presentation (PowerPoint or Prezi®), or as a video presentation
· APA writing, citations, referencing required
Notes: No page limit. Practitioner articles are not peer-reviewed research. They are newspapers, magazines etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more