The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Students will be given 3 different child profiles and select one to complete. The student will read the profile and answer the questions listed below for one scenario. The student should research via professional journals, books, textbooks, and web pages for different recommendations and information to assist you in answering the questions listed below. After you have answered the questions, All work will need to be typed. Make sure to submit the correct report with the correct name. For example, make sure to submit Omar to the Omar Assignment.
Specifically the student will:
1. Read each of the child profiles. Select one.
Name of Child Selected: ______________________________
2. What are the potential strengths of this child?
3. What are some potential areas of need for this child?
4. What additional information do you believe you need to help you assess and make a better decision about this child? Are there specific questions?
5. Develop one goal (measurable, objective, and attainable- SMART) for this child based on the strengths and needs you have identified.
What is a SMART goal? https://youtu.be/1-SvuFIQjK8
The child will…
6. What are three possible modifications or interventions that you could use to assist this child in the classroom? One should relate directly to the goal you have developed, the other two can be related to the same goal or be based on other identified strengths and needs.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more