The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Reaction paper on middle Adulthood. Select 2 articles related to middle adulthood and write a 450 word reaction. See attached instructions about reaction papers.
Write a 450 word reaction paper based on your personal feelings and thoughts about the articles.
A reaction paper is your general response to information you have acquired through actual experience and/or written material. The paper should reflect your opinions regarding the experience and/or written material. Specifically, the reaction paper might address the following questions.
1. What did I learn from this experience/material?
2. What suggestions would I make, if any, regarding the experience/material to make it more worthwhile?
3. Do I agree or disagree with the author’s points of view? Why?
4. What further information or research may be needed?
5. How did the experience/materials change my viewpoint?
6. What else would I have liked to learn about the experience/material?
7. Did my feelings, attitudes, or beliefs change as a result of the experience/material?
8. Did I learn more about topics important to me?
9. Did I learn something I never knew or thought before?
10. Did I gain new or fresh insights into things I already knew?
1. Each reaction paper should be 450 words double spaced using 12 font. There should be a cover page and a reference page for each paper. Do not submit separately but have them in same file as the paper.
2. I prefer research based articles or articles written by highly qualified authors. Newspapers or entertainment magazines written by journalists who quote research are not acceptable.
3. I am more interested in your thoughts and not a summary of the article.
4. The article should not be older than 3 years old. I am looking for current research since our textbook was published.
5. Grading will consist of the following:
a. the quality of the article selected
b. grammatical correctness of the writing
c. the personal reaction content in the paper
d. how well the student followed instructions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more