The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Use the practice problem and a quantitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1000-1,250 word essay, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Critique Guidelines” for suggested headings and content for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH GUIDLINES( PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDLINES TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT)
Background of Study:
· Identify the clinical problem and research problem that led to the study. What was not known about the clinical problem that, if understood, could be used to improve health care delivery or patient outcomes? This gap in knowledge is the research problem.
· How did the author establish the significance of the study? In other words, why should the reader care about this study? Look for statements about human suffering, costs of treatment, or the number of people affected by the clinical problem.
· Identify the purpose of the study. An author may clearly state the purpose of the study or may describe the purpose as the study goals, objectives, or aims.
· List research questions that the study was designed to answer. If the author does not explicitly provide the questions, attempt to infer the questions from the answers.
· Were the purpose and research questions related to the problem?
Methods of Study
· Identify the benefits and risks of participation addressed by the authors. Were there benefits or risks the authors do not identify?
· Was informed consent obtained from the subjects or participants?
· Did it seem that the subjects participated voluntarily in the study?
· Was institutional review board approval obtained from the agency in which the study was conducted?
· Are the major variables (independent and dependent variables) identified and defined? What were these variables?
· How were data collected in this study?
· What rationale did the author provide for using this data collection method?
· Identify the time period for data collection of the study.
· Describe the sequence of data collection events for a participant.
· Describe the data management and analysis methods used in the study.
· Did the author discuss how the rigor of the process was assured? For example, does the author describe maintaining a paper trail of critical decisions that were made during the analysis of the data? Was statistical software used to ensure accuracy of the analysis?
· What measures were used to minimize the effects of researcher bias (their experiences and perspectives)? For example, did two researchers independently analyze the data and compare their analyses?
Results of Study
· What is the researcher’s interpretation of findings?
· Are the findings valid or an accurate reflection of reality? Do you have confidence in the findings?
· What limitations of the study were identified by researchers?
· Was there a coherent logic to the presentation of findings?
· What implications do the findings have for nursing practice? For example, can the findings of the study be applied to general nursing practice, to a specific population, or to a specific area of nursing?
· What suggestions are made for further studies?
· Was the study approved by an Institutional Review Board?
· Was patient privacy protected?
· Were there ethical considerations regarding the treatment or lack of?
· Emphasize the importance and congruity of the thesis statement.
· Provide a logical wrap-up to bring the appraisal to completion and to leave a lasting impression and take-away points useful in nursing practice.
· Incorporate a critical appraisal and a brief analysis of the utility and applicability of the findings to nursing practice.
· Integrate a summary of the knowledge learned.
PLEEASE FOLLOW EACH BULLET POINT OF ABOVE GUIDLINES.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more