The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Please read instructions carefully. This will go thru turn in. You can choose from this disease any that you feel more constable, these are:
: pneumonia, COPD, Parkinson’s, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, Asthma, joint replacement, psoriasis, and others. No more than 8 slide no including the references and the first page. No more than 15 % of similarity please.
1. Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely 10
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria. 10
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered in relation to this condition? What results should the
NP expects to see with this diagnosis? Point : 20
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs. Points: 20
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? And What patient outcomes will trigger a referral? Points: 20
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition Points: 20
Total : 100
Let me know if you have any question.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more