The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
PLEASE do not bid, unless you ahve PLENTY of time to deliver a 6 pages paper.
Here is what ASSIGNMNET needs to have, please address all these points, as the 5-6 pages MUST contain all the points required below. I have attached all Resources, and the FINAL PROJECT topic so you can tie in this Assignmnet within the SAME TOPIC:
· 1) Explain the basic principles and tools of budget and resource management ( you can take this from ch 9 of the book I attached in here, PLEASE PARAPHRASE EVREYTHING, do not copy-paste!!!)
2) Describe two specific examples of principles and/or tools that relate to your selected public health project. You must support why you are using these tools and principles and describe how they will be used to address your selected public health leadership issue
· 3) Explain the funding issues related to your selected public health project, including whether these issues are long- or short-term, how urgent they are, and state which stakeholders might be most affected and why
· 4) Based on the Learning Resources and your research, as well as the information included in the budget worksheet, recommend some potential funding sources and explain why you recommend them. In your explanation, include variations in funding and how these variations influenced your decision making
· 5) Complete the provided budget worksheet indicating the funding opportunities and costs related to the chosen project and copy it into an appendix at the end of the paper
Here are the RESOURCES AGAIN:
Shi, L., & Johnson, J. A. (2014). Novick and Morrow’s public health administration: Principles for population-based management (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.Chapter 9, “Public Health Finance” (pp. 181–199) —–>I copied and ATTACHED THIS CHAPTER in the word docCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2018). Budgets, grants and funding. Retrieved July 13, 2018, from https://www.cdc.gov/stltpublichealth/grantsfunding/index.htmlGrants.gov. (n.d.). About Grants.gov. Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/home.htmlJohnson, T. D. (2014). Prevention and public health fund paying off in communities: Success threatened by cuts to fund. Retrieved from http://thenationshealth.aphapublications.org/content/42/6/1.4.fullPublic Health Finance and Management. (n.d.). Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.publichealthfinance.org/Suarez, V., Lesneski, C., & Denison, D. (2011). Making the case for using financial indicators in local public health agencies. American Journal of Public Health, 101(3), 419–425.Note: You will access this article from the Univ Library databases. (is available on google) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Grants/funding. Retrieved from http://www.hhs.gov/grants/
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more