The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
My topic is: Building Teams That Works
This essay will deal with the same topic that you chose for the personal and informative essays. In the personal essay, you identified a problem of significance. For the informative essay, you provided research and a balanced examination of that topic to your reader. In the stance essay you will explore ways to fix the problem and how your reader can relate to your position.
1. Decide what part of the topic you want to take a stance on. This is best done by thinking carefully about the topic and considering what different people may want to argue for or against involving that issue. Think about what aspect of your previous paper you feel strongly about.
2. Write a new thesis statement that covers your paperÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s topic and direction (what you want the reader to understand when the essay is completed).
3. Perform the research needed to meet the source requirements (minimum 3 additional sources). You may not use more than two of the provided sources in the webtext.
4. Make sure that no content from your informative paper is reused. You may use some of the same sources, but you will be writing a new paper, so you cannot reuse anything else.
5. Review the finished draft to make sure the ideas flow, each of the paragraphs supports the thesis statement found at the end of the introduction, and that your conclusion brings the essay to a strong sense of closure.
6. Finally, proofread the version you intend to turn in for grammatical, sentence structure, clarity, and word use errors.
Ã‚Â· Be in essay form with an introduction, body, and conclusion
Ã‚Â· Conclusion should explain why the essayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s main points are important
Ã‚Â· Meet the page requirement of 6-7 pages (Title and References pages do not count)
Ã‚Â· Address the same overall topic as your informative essay
Ã‚Â· Take a clear stance on the issue in question and articulate your stance through a well-developed thesis statement (found at the end of the introduction)
Ã‚Â· Support your thesis statement with developed analysis of your sources and how they connect to your topic
Ã‚Â· Use a minimum of five (5) academically appropriate sources properly cited in APA format and represented on the References page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more