The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Task: Case Description:
· An individual task. It consists of the design and execution of a quantitative research project using the methodology of a survey.
· This is an academic paper, so make sure to quote relevant publications, such as academic journals and books, to support your arguments.
· For the document: From 2000 to 2500 words.
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: SUNDAY 11th APRIL 2021, 23:59HRS ON MOODLE
Weight: Resit – worth 100% of the overall grade – Please remember resits are capped at 70%
1) Research Objective: identify attitudes towards an issue of your choice that may affect society.
2) Define de universe of people that could be affected by that issue. Explain why. Provide the necessary background information based on secondary research sources.
3) Choose a sample that represents that universe. Provide a complete sample profile, considering demographics and psychographics.
4) Write a questionnaire using a least five different types of questions.
5) Apply the questionnaire through a survey and obtain a least fifty completed questionnaires.
· You may use Survey Monkey or a similar tool.
6) Present a report of findings supported with charts, followed by conclusions and recommendations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more