The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Intro to CPT Coding
Answer all 20 questions and send them back to me- must make sure ALL answers are correct and get it back to me in the next 3 hours
1. Modifier -78 indicates a/an
A. unplanned return to the OR.
B. emergency room procedure.
C. ambulance service.
D. distinct dental procedure.
2. Modifier -92 indicates a/an
A. anesthesia administration.
B. multiple service.
C. mandated procedure.
D. laboratory test included a kit or a transportable instrument.
3. An unrelated procedure in the postoperative period is indicated with modifier
4. Modifier -33 indicates a
A. preventive service.
B. reduced anesthesia.
C. bilateral procedure.
D. blood pressure screening.
5. A surgical procedure named after a person is called a/an
6. Staged or related procedures are indicated with
A. add-on code 65239.
B. modifier -58.
C. add-on code A1C.
D. modifier -51.
7. Right and left triangles indicate a
A. code correction.
B. change in the text description.
C. deleted code.
D. new modifier.
8. Modifier -77 indicates a
A. required service.
B. multiple procedure.
C. repeat procedure performed by another physician.
D. bundled service.
9. Modifier -59 indicates a/an _______ procedure.
10. Appendix E includes a list of
A. medical supplies.
B. CPT codes exempt from modifier -51.
C. commonly prescribed medications.
D. clinical examples.
11. A significant separately identifiable E/M service is indicated with a/an
A. add-on code 52.
B. modifier -23.
C. modifier -25.
D. optional code 2523.
12. Dr. Brown stops a surgical procedure due to the patient’s reaction to anesthesia. What modifier code is appended to the CPT code?
A. -53 for discontinued procedure
B. -13 for abbreviated service
C. -1 for reduced time
D. -97 for reduced anesthesia service
13. Vascular families can be found in Appendix
14. What function does the times symbol (×) indicate?
A. Code deletion
15. The modifier for the assistant surgeon is
16. Codes 22305–22325 demonstrate an example of a/an
A. multiple code set.
B. range of codes.
C. alternate code set.
D. single code span.
17. Modifier -54 indicates
A. specialized services were provided.
B. only the surgical care portion.
C. bilateral procedures were performed.
D. two surgeons worked simultaneously.
18. When general anesthesia is administered in lieu of local or regional anesthesia, the coder would assign
A. modifier -23.
B. modifier -77.
C. code 95222.
D. code 99059.
19. The triangle symbol in CPT indicates a
A. new code for a procedure or service.
B. code that requires a modifier.
C. code has been changed or modified in some way.
D. code that requires a descriptor.
20. The codes that are widely used for services and procedures are found in Category
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more