The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. If the level of confidence and sample size remain the same, a confidence interval for a population proportion p will be narrower when p(1-p) is larger than when it is smaller.
2. The standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample mean is the same as the population standard deviation.
3. If a population is known to be normally distributed, then it follows that the sample standard deviation must equal population standard deviation.
4. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
When X (independent variable) is equal to zero, the estimated value of Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
5. In a two tailed test if the p value is less than the significance level alpha, then:
a. H0 is rejected
b. H0 is not rejected
c. H0 may or may not be rejected depending on the sample size n
d. Additional information is needed and no conclusion can be reached about whether H0 should be rejected
6. The width of a confidence interval will be:
a. Narrower for 99% confidence than for 90% confidence
b. Wider for a sample size of 64 than for a sample size of 36
c. Wider for a 99% confidence than for 95% confidence
d. Narrower for sample size of 25 than for a sample size of 36
e. None of the above
7. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
For each unit change in X (independent variable), the estimated change in Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
8. If we have a sample size of 100 and the estimate of the population proportion is .10, the standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample proportion is:
9. The population of all sample proportions has a normal distribution if the sample size (n) is sufficiently large. A rule of thumb for ensuring that n is sufficiently large is:
a. np >= 10
b. n(1–p)>= 10
c. np(1-p) ≤ 10
d. n(1–p) ≤10 and np ≤ 10
e. np >= 10 and n(1–p) >= 10
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more