The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Write a 750-1,000-word rhetorical analysis essay of a public document. This public document is the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) website on Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) found at: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/facts.html.Your analysis should include at least TWO scholarly sources outside of class texts.
Complete a close reading of the assigned public document. Then, write a cohesive essay that:
1. Introduces and summarizes the CDC website on ADHD in the introductory paragraph and ends with a thesis statement.
2. Analyzes the rhetorical tools used on the site, the CDC’s use of ethos, pathos, and logos.
3. Evaluates the site’s effectiveness.
This essay is NOT simply an expository or descriptive essay or an analysis of ADHD. It is an analysis of the site and how effectively the site uses rhetorical tools to get its point across.
First Draft Grading
· You will receive completion points for the first draft based upon the successful submission of your draft.
· Because your first draft is a completion grade, do not assume that this grade reflects or predicts the final grade. If you do not consider your instructor’s comments, you may be deducted points on your final draft.
Final Draft Grading
The essay will be graded using a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations.
· Include in-text citations and a References page in GCU Style for at least TWO scholarly sources outside of class texts.
· These sources should be used to support any claims you make and should be present in the text of the essay.
· Use the GCU Library to help you find sources.
· Include this research in the paper in a scholarly manner.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
· You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
· Please be sure to review your Turnitin score before submitting the draft to your instructor.
Preparing to Write the Essay
Read the site closely:
1. Read the webpage on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) found at http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/facts.html
o Do a first reading that uses underlining, annotation, and summary to make sure you understand what the writer is saying. Go back to any sections that need clarification.
o On a second reading, pay attention to what the writer(s) of the CDC site is doing by describing the writer’s strategy.
Draft the essay:
The essay should include:
1. Header, essay title, heading in GCU Style
2. An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement
3. At least three body paragraphs
4. A conclusion paragraph
Also, you will need to include a References page and in-text citations formatted in GCU Style with at least TWO scholarly sources outside of class texts.
Submit this assignment to your instructor in the assignment drop box AND post this draft as an attachment in the Module 2 Rhetorical Analysis Peer Review forum
by Day 3 of Week 2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more