The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Healthy People 2020: Understanding and Improving Health
Please answer the following 2 questions:
– Brush, C. A., Kelly, M. M., Greene, D., Gaffney, M., Kattwinkel, J., & French, M. (2005). Meeting the challenge: Using policy to improve children’s health. American Journal of Public Health, 95(11), 1904. Retrieved from ProQuest.
– Hearing and Other Sensory or Communication Disorders. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/hearing-and-other-sensory-or-communication-disorders
– Klein, K. E., Spratford, M., Redfern, A., & Walker, E. A. (2019). Effects of grade and school services on children’s responsibility for hearing aid care. American Journal of Audiology (Online), 28(3), 673-685. doi:http://dx.doi.org.ezproxy.trident.edu:2048/10.1044/2019_AJA-19-0005
2. Compare and contrast the “focus areas” for Healthy People 2010 vs. Healthy People 2020. Must use all resources provided.
– What are their similarities?
– Are there any differences?
– “In your opinion” and given the current health trends, why is “Access to Health Services” the single most important health topic for Healthy People 2020?
Hardy, L. J., Bohan, K. D., & Trotter, R. T. (2013). Synthesizing evidence-based strategies and community-engaged research: a model to address social determinants of health. Public Health Reports, 128(6_suppl3), 68-76.
Healthy People – Healthy People Homepage. (2020, September 25). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/healthy_people/index.htm
Masic, I. (2018). Public health aspects of global population health and well-being in the 21st century regarding determinants of health. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, 9(1), 4.
Length: 2-3 pages, APA format, requires good thoughts and ideas.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more