You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
“Once almost an exclusive province of physicians’ and other health care providers, moral and ethical issues underlying provider/patient relationships and the difficult decisions resulting from the vast increase in treatment options are now in the domains of law, politics, journalism, health institution administrations, and the public” (Sultz & Young, 2006, p. 32). This discussion board assignment focuses on ethics and policy in health promotion.
1. To apply the key theoretical and epidemiological concepts obtained.
2. To understand the implications of health policy and ethics in health promotion.
Discussion Board Activities:
1. Research the terms morality, ethics, bioethics, and human rights. Identify the differences/similarities among these terms, so you can apply them to the following questions/discussions.
2. Apply these terms to a health promotion topic that affects your population focus.
3. Discuss how the current health care reform in the US and how it impacts our health care system. How will it affect the population you will serve? Make sure to apply morality, ethics, bioethics, economic solutions, and other key variables that you have learned for the semester (you will need to have a basic understanding of health care legislation). Who will provide the funding for it?
4. For this primary posting assignment you are allowed 400-500 words. Remember to cite references using APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more