You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
Description: Knowing and understanding the issues of online safety, privacy, and Acceptable Use Policy are important for teachers. Many educators and parents are concerned that the Internet is not a safe place for children. Teachers need to know the social, ethical, and legal issues surrounding the use of technology in PK-12 schools and how to apply those principles in practice by using effective communication techniques with students, parents, and other stakeholders.
Directions: In this assignment, you will explore the issues related to digital citizenship and the needs for an online environment. You will examine the issues below to develop rules and guidelines for online behavior through the creation of an interactive PowerPoint or Prezi.
1. Read pages 173-179 in your textbook Integrating Education Technology into Teaching by M.D. Roblyer to gain an understanding of issues teacher, students, and parents need to be aware of relative to the use of technology.
The Department of Homeland Security
Common Sense Education
Miami Dade County Public Schools
2. Explore the Department of Homeland Security website, Common Sense Education website, and the Miami Dade County Public School website. Then research at least three other sites on:
3. Prepare a 4-5 minute interactive narrated presentation using PowerPoint or Prezi that can be shared with parents and PK-12 students explaining the importance of a safe online environment. The purpose of this presentation is to teach an elementary, middle, high school student or parent what you have learned about rules and guidelines for digital citizenship. Be sure to address the issues listed above (1through 9).
4. Cite all your sources using APA format at the end of your presentation.
Sample Presentation Outline for Guidelines for Internet Safety Presentation
This is a general outline to give you some ideas for your presentation. You may alter the outline to meet the needs of the audience that you will be presenting the information to. Remember to include links, images, video, and other media elements rather than long blocks of text on your slides. Your presentation should include: (a) a minimum of three web resources; (b) two appropriate images; (c) one video; (d) rules and guidelines; and (e) safety contract.
Your presentation should have the following slides:
5. Upload the presentation in Blackboard.
6. After completing this module, create a 1-2 paragraph reflection in your Blackboard Portfolio about what you learned by completing this assignment. Use this guiding question to develop your summary, How can teachers create an environment in which students exhibit “digital citizenship”?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more