The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Here’s some questions that can help with getting it started:
1. What is critical pedagogy? What’s behind it? “Critical” of what? What are critical
pedagogues critical of?
2. Who are the main advocates of critical pedagogy? Why might someone choose to
support this approach? What’s the warrant (evidence/argument) in support of this
3. What might it look like in practice? How might schools be different if this approach
were widely implemented? What would teaching and learning look like?
4. How much influence has critical pedagogy had on American schools and
classrooms? In various subject areas? On rhetoric about teaching? On classroom
practice? What is the evidence?
5. What are the dangers of critical pedagogy? Is it biased? How might critical teachers
address this concern?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more