The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Discuss the following terms and people in a couple of sentences.
2. industrious revolution
3. guild system
4. Navigation Acts
5. Treaty of Paris
6. Atlantic slave trade
1. What was the enclosure movement and how did the enclosure movement alter land-use patterns?
2. Explain the differences between the cottage industry and the putting-out system?
3. What criticisms did Adam Smith offer of Europe’s traditional economy? What reforms did he advocate?
4. During the eighteenth century, the population of Europe underwent a sharp increase. What factors influenced that growth? What were the social consequences of population expansion?
5. While England was building a pre-eminent world empire and the greatest economic power base in Europe, its society was undergoing profound changes. Describe these changes, being sure to identify their causes and consequences.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more