The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
You want to pick a health topic that impacts a certain group of people, IE hypertension in African American men. You will need to use population data to justify this problem, ie in the state of Maryland the HTN rate in African Americans is two times that of whites of the same income and education – just an example…
Topic to Discuss: HIV rates among the homeless population in Texas:
These are the parts that need to be in your paper:
For the Part 1 application (approximately 3–4 pages of content with a title page and references in APA format) address the following:
1. Describe your selected population health issue and the population affected by this issue.
2. Summarize the two advocacy campaigns you researched in this area. – you are looking in the literature for programs that have shown results in reducing this problem
3. Explain the attributes that made those campaigns effective. – Why did the campaigns work?
4. Begin to develop a plan for a health advocacy campaign that seeks to create a new policy or change an existing policy with regard to the issue and population you selected. Be sure to include in your plan: – what policy change could be made to help your issue. Please pick a certain population in your state or town or county – this will make your life MUCH easier!
5. A description of the public health issue and proposed policy solution
6. Specific objectives for the policy you want to be implemented
7. Begin to substantiate your proposed campaign by data and evidence.
Due Date 06/22/2017 at 1400Hrs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more