You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
(1) Which philosophical approach(es) discussed in the Ornstein reading from HW1 best reflects Kliewer, Biklen, and Peterson’s thinking about education? Explain
(2) Kliewer, Biklen, and Peterson are proposing a theory of human connectedness and the presumption of competence in bringing us to the end of intellectual disability that has been perpetuated by the traditional deficit model in the education of students with special needs. What do Kliewer, Biklen, and Peterson mean by each: (a) a theory of human connectedness in which intellectual competence is constructed through social action and interaction; and (b) the presumption of competence. Provide examples from their writing to support your thinking.
(3) In what ways do each of the three videos, Autism is a World, Jake, and Graduating Peter, support the importance of both the need for human connectedness and the presumption of competence in the education of individuals with special needs? (Be sure to discuss human connectedness and the presumption of competence with respect to each video.) How does the theory of connectedness and presumption of competence benefit the education of all students?
(4) What is Nunley’s main point about the “Good Old Days” with respect to education in high schools and differentiation? Refer to at least three examples she uses in support of her main point for “Obstacle 1: I Long to Return to the Good Old Days. Why does Nunley say, “We must start to see that the good old days are now” (p. 9)?
(5) For each of the following obstacles, what suggestions does Nunley make for overcoming teachers’ concern of that obstacle, particularly with a focus on secondary school teachers? For each obstacle, draw on one of Nunley’ suggestions to provide a specific example for differentiating a specific content topic/lesson within a curriculum subject of instruction (be specific with respect to the content examples).
(6) How does the work of Kliewer, Biklen, and Peterson relate to the work of Nunley? How do these works relate to your own thinking about education?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more