You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
Develop a concept map for type 1 & type 2 DM. Address the following topics related to this condition:
1. Etiologies, risk factors, and comorbidities associated with this condition. Have students focus on the global characteristics.
2. Pertinent assessment findings (what is happening physiologically, psychologically, etc.) explain what the nurse should assess for in terms of each organ system.
3. Diagnostic tests associated with the condition
4. Nurse’s role in caring for the condition (per assessment data in #2)
5. Interdisciplinary teams role(s)
6. Prioritization of treatment/interventions (including pharmacological and insulin management and implications, etc.)
7. Teaching/health promotion for the patient (specifically about nutrition, sick days, survival education, and how to monitor for complications of this condition)
8. Community resources that would benefit the patient
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more