The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
I need complete 3-4 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-4 credible references cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
The Connection between Diabetes and Suburban Sprawl
Consider the multidisciplinary interactions of biological and social sciences as presented in Chapter 2 of Global Public Health. With this in mind, perform an analysis of the information delivered in this episode about the connection between diabetes and suburban sprawl, as discussed in the text.
Episode One – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttyE7ZnupY
Watch the video and look at the suggestions there for improving health in your own community. Once you are satisfied with your review of the episode, write an essay in complete 3-4 pages that addresses the following questions:
1. Begin by summarizing the episode in 100 words or less.
2. Relate the information from this episode to what you learned in Chapters 1 and 2 of your textbook, Global Public Health. What specific public health disciplines mentioned in Chapter 2 of your textbook are related to the information presented in the video and why?
3. Critique the information. Do you feel that the information presented is valid and easy to understand?
4. What information does the episode offer about public health problems? Consider, for example: whether it provides details on how public health can be characterized and measured; and whether it describes common hazards and afflictions affecting modern Americans and American communities.
5. What information does the episode offer about the nature of communities? Consider whether it provides details on how communities may be altered to improve public health.
6. What information was missing from the episode? How could the content be improved? What would you like to see in future episodes?
· Write a complete 3-4 pagespaper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
· The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
· Must include 3-4 credible references. Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more