The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
I need complete 2-3 pages answer of the following assignment.
HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
I attached the required maps that need to follow. Address all parts properly. Must include 3 credible references cited in APA. Must provide 100% original answer.
This assignment contains three parts. Carefully read the instructions and place your responses to all parts on one Word document.
1. See the
attached map 1
and examine the Native American removal process.
2. Which tribe appears to have had the least difficult route to the Indian Reservations?
3. Based on your examination of the map, why did some Cherokee first travel north before heading west to the Indian Reservations?
4. Discovery: See the
attached map 2
to locate a U.S. map that shows major cities, and answer the following briefly.
a) Compare this map with the Native American Removal interactive map from this assignment.
b) Which major U.S. cities are located within the areas that are described as Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ceded LandsÃ¢â‚¬Â? Is there a relationship between the ceded areas and major cities? If not, why might these areas have been determined to be desirable?
c) What problems can you think of that might have arisen due to the manner in which the Indian Reservation land was set up?
attached map 3
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Detailed map of Cherokee Nation after divisionsÃ¢â‚¬Â and study this map of the Cherokee Nation.
1. Notice which place names are of Native American origin and which are of English origin. Identify five English origin place names.
2. Based on these names, think about what you might assume about the characteristics of that place and/or what might have happened at that place.
3. What does the proximity of Native American place names in relation to English origin place names tell you about the population of this region during the nineteenth century?
with thorough understanding.
1. What is the relationship between the production of cash crops and the designation of certain tribes as Ã¢â‚¬Å“civilized?Ã¢â‚¬Â
2. What tools did the Cherokee use to combat the State of GeorgiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s attempts to rule over them and push them off their land? What was the result of the CherokeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s efforts? Use the information from the NBC Learn video, Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Cherokee Nation v. Georgia.Ã¢â‚¬Â
3. What was the functional relationship between Seminoles and Black Seminoles? Provide a detailed explanation of how this relationship can be described as symbiotic?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more