You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
Assignment 3: Research Paper Part 2 – The Literature Review
If you have ever collected coins, stamps, or shoes, you end up with an assortment of items that are similar in topic (e.g., shoes) but also vary a little (some have heals, laces, different colors, and patterns). Building a literature review is similar to a collection in that you have collected articles on your research topic and are going to write about the similarities and differences you found in the articles.
For this assignment, you will create the second part of your research paper. The literature review should consist of a total of seven to ten (7-10) articles related to your research topic. These articles may include any articles you have previously found throughout this course. You should use the headings below for the sections of your paper.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
1. Identify three (3) common themes in the literature.(Thoroughly identified three (3) common themes in the literature.)
2. Contrast the findings and results of the literature.(Thoroughly contrasted the findings and results of the literature.)
3. Identify gaps in the literature.(Thoroughly identified gaps in the literature.)
4. Summarize the literature as it relates to your topic.(Thoroughly summarized the literature as it relates to your topic.)
5. 8 references (Meets number of required references; all references high quality choices.)
6. Writing Mechanics, Grammar, and Formatting(Error free or almost error free grammar, spelling, punctuation, or formatting.)
8. Information Literacy / Integration of Sources(In-text citations and references are error free or almost error free and consistently formatted correctly in APA style.)
9. Clarity and Coherence of Writing(Information is provided in a clear, coherent, and consistent manner with reasons and evidence that logically support ideas.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more