You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review the chapters in the Saldaña text.
• Review the Introduction to Coding and From Content to Coding media programs in the Learning Resources.
• Refer back to your observational field notes from Weeks 1–4 Scholars of Change videos.
• From the remaining videos, choose a different Scholars of Change video and refer to your notes from your observation for this Discussion.
• Access the transcript you downloaded for the media program of the Scholars of Change video you selected for this Discussion.
• Begin to code the transcript and the observational field notes of the Scholar of Change video you chose. (Note: You will only need one or two codes for this Discussion, although more are acceptable.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more