You did a good job. Satisfied with the outcome as I got a good grade without any of my own efforts.
1. When is a stop valid? What is its purpose?
2. When is a frisk valid? What is its purpose?
3. “An officer who makes a valid stop can automatically conduct a valid frisk.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
4. What is reasonable suspicion? How does it differ from probable cause?
1. Are the terms seizure and arrest similar or different? Justify your answer and give examples.
2. What is the proper legal test to determine whether a person has been seized under the Fourth Amendment and therefore is entitled to constitutional protection?
3. Assume you are a police officer who is detaining a suspect. What standard will you use to determine if the detention is still a valid detention or if it has turned into an arrest?
4. Identify the four elements of an arrest, and then give an example of each element.
Knock-and-announce vs. No-Knock Search Warrants
Debate the police use of force in executing search warrants coming down to an analysis of two classifications of entry into a residence or building. Follow the links below and discuss the following questions.
1. Based on the definition of “No-Knock” warrants and “Knock-and-announce” warrants, explain the pros and cons of each type of entry.
2. Which type of entry allows force to be used? “No-Knock” or” Knock-and-announce”?
3. In the case of United States v. Banks, how much time was Banks given to come to the door?
4. What was the Supreme Court’s ruling on the amount of time given by police for Banks to come to the door?
5. Based on what you have learned about search warrant entries, what is the fundamental difference between a “No-Knock” warrant and a “Knock-and-announce” warrant?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more