The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Law Enforcement Ethics, Chapters 4 & 8. Here is the link: https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/user/signin
(b) Review Title 32, U.S.C., Section 12601 at http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/spl/police.php
(c) Review these websites:
(1) Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies at http://www.calea.org/
(2) National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement at http://nacole.org/
2. View the video and micro lecture. (see the attached word document)
In approximately 700 words (at a minimum) single space and 2 pages, create and post your response to the following questions:
(1) What is the role of supervision and leadership in the promotion ethical behaviors.
(2) Will professionalism lead to more ethics in law enforcement? Why or Why Not?
(3) What is Section 12601 of the US Code and what action can the Federal Government take to correct negative patterns and practices by law enforcement agencies?
(4) Surf the web and find two oversight groups for law enforcement and provide a brief overview of their roles/responsibilities.
(5) After watching the use of force video, what role should leadership take and why? How can internal and external audits proactively assess patterns and practice?
(6) If you were to conduct an audit of documents or law enforcement activity, what would it be and why? How would you collect the data?
Please use in-text citation and references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more